|ROOM TYPES||LOW SEASON (May 1st – Oct 31th)||HIGH SEASON (Nov 1st – April 30th)||PEAK SEASON **|
|Bay View Room | Beach Cottage||3,000 php||3,400 php||3,700 php|
|Garden View Room | Beach Cottage||3,400 php||3,900 php||4,700 php|
|Sea View Room | Beach Cottage||4,500 php||5,000 php||5,800 php|
|Sea View Family Room | Beach Cottage||4,500 php||5,000 php||5,800 php|
|Sea View Beach Private Cottage||5,000 php||5,500 php||6,300 php|
|Sea View Beach Private Cottage DeLuxe||5,500 php||6,000 php||6,500 php|
|Sea View Beach Private Cottage DeLuxe + Aircon||6,000 php||6,500 php||7,000 php|
CHRISTMAS SEASON: (December 23th – January 2th -2017)
CHINESE NEW YEAR: (January 28th–February 6th 2017)
LENTEN SEASON: (April 7th–April 16th 2017)
LABOR DAY WEEK; (April 28th-May 3th 2017)
Please notice: Coral Bay operates with All Inclusive prices!
No added tax, VAT or service charge! Unlike many other places in the Phillippines!
- The prices shown in the website are in Philippine Pesos per night/per room and include taxes.
- The room rates are for 2 persons and most rooms can have one to two extra beds
- Extra beds has an additional charge of 600 PHP/low-season 800 PHP/high-season per night per person.
- Rates also include daily free set breakfast. Filipino, American and Continental types of breakfast are available.
- All cottages are fan rooms giving the place a real native beach resort feeling and strategically located on the beach.
- The cottages are created with nice native style and equipped with mosquito-net, unique bathroom facilities, electric fans, spacious private seating are with hammock. No hot showers but running water always stays around 23 degrees.
- Our resort is supplied with spring water and powered by a generator.
- Official check-in is 2PM and check-out at 12PM.
- Coral Bay Beach and Dive Resort has free Wi-Fi Internet in public areas. Such as: Restaurant and Reception Office. However, sometimes the connection is not that fast simple because we are located on the secluded tropical Island.
- A child 2 years old and below is free of charge on accommodation only sharing existing bed. 3 years old and above are considered as adult and subject for additional charge.
- All rooms are provided with linen, toiletries, and towels.
- We shall collect a (2) night deposit to confirm the reservation. We accept Credit Card payments (Visa, Master card ONLY or PAYPAL)(5% surcharge), money transfer through Western Union or deposit to our BDO Account..
CANCELATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- High and Peak Season: reservation canceled within 21 days before arrival date, first night/deposit will be charged
- Low Season: reservation canceled within 14 days before arrival date, first night/deposit will be charged
- All Seasons: reservation canceled within 7 days before arrival date, two nights/deposit will be charged
- No Show, we will collect the full amount of your booking value.
- Any changes of a reservation is subject to room availability based on first come first serve basis.
- Early check in is always subject for the availability upon arrival. If the room is ready by the time that you arrive we will let you check in. If the room is not yet ready you may leave your things at the reception while you go around the island or you can stay in the bar, we serve delicious food and imported drinks and enjoy the natural beauty of the Island.
- Please note that due to very high credit card processing fees in the Philippines an additional 5 % surcharge will be added to the final bill for credit card payments.
We accept cash payments in Philippine Peso (PHP), USD and Euro currency. Conversions are based on public online sources and are approximate.