|ROOM TYPES||LOW SEASON (Jun 1st – Sep 30th)||HIGH SEASON (Oct 1st – May 31th)||PEAK SEASON **|
|Standard double room with balcony overlooking the Bay||3,000 php||3,400 php||3,700 php|
|Beach Cottage with terrace facing Garden||3,400 php||3,900 php||4,700 php|
|Beach Cottage with terrace facing Sea||4,500 php||5,000 php||5,800 php|
|Private Cottage DeLux on the beach with terrace facing Sea||5,500 php||6,000 php||6,500 php|
|Private Bungalow on the beach w/ terrace facing Sea||5,000 php||5,500 php||6,300 php|
|Family Cottage on the beach facing Sea||4,500 php||5,000 php||5,800 php|
- The prices shown in the website are in Philippine Pesos per night/per room and include taxes.
- The room rates are for 2 persons and most rooms can have one to two extra beds
- Extra beds has an additional charge of 600 PHP per night per person.
- Rates also include daily free set breakfast. Filipino, American and Continental types of breakfast are available.
- All cottages are fan rooms giving the place a real native beach resort feeling and strategically located on the beach.
- The cottages are created with nice native style and equipped with mosquito-net, unique bathroom facilities, electric fans, spacious private seating are with hammock. No hot showers but running water always stays around 23 degrees.
- Our resort is supplied with spring water and powered by a generator.
- Official check in is 2PM and check out at 12PM.
- Coral Bay Beach and Dive Resort has free Wi-Fi Internet in public areas. Such as: Restaurant and Reception Office. However, sometimes the connection is not that fast simple because we are located on the secluded tropical Island.
- A child 2 years old and below is free of charge on accommodation only sharing existing bed. 3 years old and above are considered as adult and subject for additional charge.
- All rooms are provided with linen, toiletries, and towels.
- We shall collect a (2) night deposit to confirm the reservation. We accept Credit Card payments (Visa Card Or Master card ONLY)(5% surcharge), money transfer through Western Union or deposit to our BDO Account and PAYPAL(0% surcharge).
CANCELATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For Low and High Season: If a reservation is canceled less than 21 days before your arrival date, deposit will be forfeited.
- For Low and High Season: If a reservations cancelled more than 21 days before the arrival date, 1 night equivalent of the room rate will be refunded.
- For Peak Season: If a reservation is cancelled 15 days before your arrival date. Deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of Booking 7 days before your arrival date OR a No Show, we will collect the full amount of your booking value.
- Any changes of a reservation is subject to room availability based on first come first serve basis.
- Early check in is always subject for the availability upon arrival. If the room is ready by the time that you arrive we will let you check in. If the room is not yet ready you may leave your things at the reception while you go around the island or you can stay in the bar, we serve delicious food and imported drinks and enjoy the natural beauty of the Island.
- Please note that due to very high credit card processing fees in the Philippines an additional 5 % surcharge will be added to the final bill for credit card payments.
We accept cash payments in Philippine Peso (PHP), USD and Euro currency. Conversions are based on public online sources and are approximate.